Online & Retail Change of Mind Policy
If you change your mind about your purchase of products (except paints and tools), we will refund or exchange those products within 7 days, provided they have not been opened and are accompanied by the original receipt/tax invoice, packaging and tags.
In Store Purchase - Return Information
Item/s purchased in a in-store can only be returned and refunded in store. In store purchases can not be returned via postal mail.
Online Order - Return Information
Online orders - Exchanges
If you require an exchange, this can be instore and online. Please ensure to have your tax invoice with you and the same card used for purchase.
Online orders – Refund
Refunds: Online purchases that require a refund must be sent back to us following the online returns process.
Please follow the steps below to post back your online order for a refund.
Postal Returns - Australia Post - Refund Only
Returning item/s from your online order can be completed in 4 easy steps!:
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information
- Order Number
- Name & email address used for the order
- Issue with item or change off mind (include relevent photos if there is a fault with the item)
2. Await us to get back to you with the return label. (we may require more information is the initial information provided is insuffient)
3. Print your label at home or at a nearby Australia Post Office.
4. Pack your item nicely and dop your return parcel at any Australia Post Office or red Post Office Box.
The returns process can take up to 14 business days from the date your return was lodged.